What is the most important information I should know about Viagra?
There are many issues that may influence men during their lifetime. One of which is erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction or feebleness is failing to get and support a solid erection of the penis. Although this isn't a life compromising condition, many men feel like they die under this condition, as their joy relies upon their capacity to appreciate sex. Cipla, the maker of Silagra-Suhagra (generic) can be considered as a lifesaver. The adequacy of Silagra-Suhagra causes even the most feeble men to recapture endurance in their sex life.Silagra-Suhagra (generic) serves the bloodstream into the penis to accomplish and keep up an erection by hindering the nitrate causing chemical PDE5 (phosphodiesterase) in the body. Using Silagra in the mix with invigorating foreplay, people can by and by appreciate satisfying sex.
What is Viagra?
Viagra (sildenafil) loosens up muscles found in the dividers of veins and expands the bloodstream to specific regions of the body. They use Viagra to treat erectile dysfunction (barrenness) in men. Another brand of sildenafil is Revatio, which is utilized to treat pneumonic blood vessel hypertension and improve practice limits in people. This page contains specific data for Viagra, not Revatio.
What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking Viagra?
After an appraisal, your primary care physician will prescribe a suitable portion for you. In this manner let your PCP know if you experience the ill effects of the accompanying conditions:
- Any heart issues
- A stroke
- Low or hypertension
- Visionary issues
- Eye maladies
- Liver or kidney issues
- Disorders of the blood, for example, sickle cell iron deficiency or leukemia
- Allergies to Sildenafil or any fixings in this medication
- Disorders of the penis
- Stomach ulcers or issues that cause dying
Silagra-Suhagra does not prevent the transmission of explicitly communicated ailments and contaminations.
How should I take Viagra?
Continuously adhere to the directions of your PCP when taking Silagra-Suhagra. Your primary care physician will decide your optimal portion in the wake of looking at your well-being. Take Silagra-Suhagra (dose) with a lot of water around an hour prior to taking part in sexual activity. Abstain from taking Silagra-Suhagra more than once every day. Most extreme suggested portion is 200 mg. Suppers high in fat may diminish the viability of the medication. Try not to devour grapefruit juice when taking Silagra-Suhagra as this may expand the measure of nitrate in the blood.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Since they use Viagra varying, you are not prone to miss a portion.
What happens if I overdose?
Look for crisis clinical consideration or call the Poison Helpline.
What should I avoid while taking Viagra?
Drinking liquor with this medication can cause reactions. Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may communicate with sildenafil and lead to undesirable reactions. Maintain a strategic distance from the utilization of grapefruit items while taking sildenafil. Abstain from utilizing any different medications to treat ineptitude, for example, alprostadil or yohimbine, without first conversing with your PCP.
What are the side effects of Viagra?
Silagra-Suhagra may make gentle moderate symptoms in people contingent upon their condition of wellbeing. These reactions mostly disappear following a couple of hours and happen mostly with higher portions. Advise your PCP regarding your total clinical history especially if you have any heart conditions.
Symptoms may include:
- Flushing of the face
- Upset stomach
- Eyes affectability to light
- Color vision issues
- Blurred or transitory loss of dreams
More genuine and once in a while happening symptoms are:
- Prolonged erection for over 4 hours
- Hypotension (low circulatory strain)
- Decreased or loss of hearing
- Heart assault
- Irregular pulses
What other drugs will affect Viagra?
Silagra-Suhagra contains the dynamic fixing sildenafil citrate which may respond with different medications. In this way educate your primary care physician if you are taking any prescribed or over-the-counter prescriptions just as if you devour nourishments high in fat.
Medications that communicate with Silagra-Suhagra include:
- Nitrates or "popper"
- Alpha-blockers used for treating circulatory strain or prostate issues
- Protease inhibitor
- Other medications that treat ED
- REVATIO, which is utilized to treat respiratory blood vessel hypotension
- Antibiotics, for example, erythromycin or clarithromycin
- HIV prescriptions, for example, indinavir (Crixivan), amprenavir (Agenerase), darunavir (Prezista), efavirenz (Sustiva), tipranavir (Aptivus), nevirapine (Viramune), saquinavir (Invirase, Fortovase), lopinavir/ritonavir (Kaletra), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), ritonavir (Norvir), atazanavir (Reyataz), or nelfinavir (Viracept)
- Antifungal prescription, for example, itraconazole (Sporanox) or ketoconazole (Nizoral)